"Make it simple, yet significant." Don Draper.
We've stripped our design back to basics. Simple, yet effective. Clean lines, nothing jazzy to distract from what these candles provide - earthy fragrance and candle glow.
Simple yet elegant clear glass and black lid to match the Apothecary Candles, these diffusers will break through the toughest kitchen smells to creating the softest calm in the bedroom.
Vintage inspired apothecary labels and the most grounding scents in 3 categories; earthy, citrus, floral.
Diffusing Time: 5-6 months app.
* Unscrew the lid and remove the cap from the bottle
* Submerge the reeds into the liquid and allow the liquid to be absorbed and flip the reeds (so that both ends have been in the liquid)
* Repeat the flipping of reeds regularly to emit more scent or when the reeds are dry
* Keep out of direct sunlight or sources of heat (fireplaces or heaters)
* When empty wash with warm soapy water to reuse glass or buy refill bottle and new reeds
* Never light the reeds
* Keep liquid away from flames or heat
* Never swallow liquid - if consumed seek medical attention immediately
* Wash your hands after touching product and never let liquid touch your eyes or skin
* Avoid direct contact with furniture, fabrics and finished wood surfaces
* Keep out of reach of children and pets
* Take appropriate care disposing of remaining liquid at the end of diffusers life.
I love candles but don't always want to light one and wait for the scent to permeate around the room. I prefer the spritzer for a quick, instant, no fuss scent!
The spritzer is perfect for an instant scent to cover up any smells (husbands and pets if you know what I mean)
I love the ease of the room spray and no candle flame to remember to blow out! It has a permanent spot on my shelf on my shelf in the entryway.