A traditional oil burner's NEW best friend - coconut soy melts!
Blended with the same fragrance oils and wax as our container candles, these are much smaller yet PACK a PUNCH when scenting your space. Break up the cubes (and add as many as you like or the burner will hold) and as it heats the scent is disbursed from the wax.
* Unscrew the lid and remove the cap from the bottle
* Submerge the reeds into the liquid and allow the liquid to be absorbed and flip the reeds (so that both ends have been in the liquid)
* Repeat the flipping of reeds regularly to emit more scent or when the reeds are dry
* Keep out of direct sunlight or sources of heat (fireplaces or heaters)
* When empty wash with warm soapy water to reuse glass or buy refill bottle and new reeds
* Never light the reeds
* Keep liquid away from flames or heat
* Never swallow liquid - if consumed seek medical attention immediately
* Wash your hands after touching product and never let liquid touch your eyes or skin
* Avoid direct contact with furniture, fabrics and finished wood surfaces
* Keep out of reach of children and pets
* Take appropriate care disposing of remaining liquid at the end of diffusers life.
I love candles but don't always want to light one and wait for the scent to permeate around the room. I prefer the spritzer for a quick, instant, no fuss scent!
The spritzer is perfect for an instant scent to cover up any smells (husbands and pets if you know what I mean)
I love the ease of the room spray and no candle flame to remember to blow out! It has a permanent spot on my shelf on my shelf in the entryway.