Orange and Vanilla Canister Candle
Sherbies anyone?! Just kidding, I mean, well yeah just like SHERBIES! That sense of yesteryear and almost breaking your teeth chewing the delightfully powdery orange lollies only this offers fresh bursts of citrus and creamy vanilla as it filters through your space.
Strong enough to leave the lid off and get moments of beautiful scent but soft enough to burn, scent and not offend anyone sensibilities. Such an all rounder!
A delightful combination of juicy, sweet orange enhanced by silky smooth Tahitian vanilla.
Top Notes: Orange zest, lemon
Middle Notes: Tonka bean, buttercream
Base Notes: Vanilla bean, white musk
Scent Strength - 2.5/5
Scent Category: Fresh/Fruity
Soy is renewable and sustainable as well as these 2 eco warrior benefits, its a cleaner burn (no harmful toxins such as petroleum oil) it has a lower heating/melting point ----> lowering the risk of burning! and it has a slower burning rate than other waxes which means longer candle time and more value.
Only premium perfume oils are used that are phthalate free and handcrafted here in Australia.
Cotton wicks that are naturally coated and LEAD FREE.
Hand blended soy wax and perfume oil means that you get an even scented burn, all the way through unlike many cheaper brands and paraffin candles, that smell on the first burn and thats it - well not with these candles!
Burn times are approximates but generally with upkeep and care, you can get much longer - really, who doesn't want that?! Just follow the steps in candle care.
Our jars and canisters are all recyclable and refillable - more info HERE - we offer refills on any of our products but we don't candle shame at all - if you have another brand jar, we will fill it too!
At The Little Flame Co we love what we do! So much so that we test burn every collection, wax changes and wicks to make sure you are getting a strong scented burn, a great burn and as near perfect as handmade can get!
We LOVE the science of our products and in all industries there are changes, developments and improvements so with this awareness and research we bring you the best value and products through constantly creating and testing but most importantly delving deeper into all things candles to understand our product to the fullest.
Refills are our passion (apart from creating of course!) and there is so much YES in this process for everyone.
- All jars are welcome
- We clean them for you so leave all that fuss to US!
- Recycle - reuse - repurpose what you already have
** Jar colours may vary from photos to in person **
Please note the following:
- We no longer have Authority to Leave. Signature is required on ALL parcels. If you wish to redirect your parcel this can be done via the third party shipping notification sent directly to your stated email.
- We take no liability or responsibility for missing or lost parcels. Please contact the courier via notification sent directly to your email address.
- If your order is damaged or broken please do the following within 24hrs of receiving;
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (NO SOCIALS PLEASE) with;
- Photographs of damages
- All other relevant product and delivery information
- Please keep your damaged items until pick up by courier or confirmation that they are no longer required.
- Refund of any order is less the shipping cost.
We must follow procedure to claim prior to refunding or replacing your order, the above must be complied with otherwise it will effect the claiming process and ultimately your refund or replacement.
For further information please refer to the website or contact email@example.com