Apart of the trio of candle care accessories, dippers are a double threat!
Keep your candle burning for longer and stronger but dipping your wicks which will give your candle;
* Stronger wick coated gently by wax and longer burn times
* Extinguishing gentle and avoiding smoking and ruining your scented space
- Make sure to always trim your wick before lighting and remove any excess debris from the candle wax after dipping, to ensure a clean burn next time.
* Unscrew the lid and remove the cap from the bottle
* Submerge the reeds into the liquid and allow the liquid to be absorbed and flip the reeds (so that both ends have been in the liquid)
* Repeat the flipping of reeds regularly to emit more scent or when the reeds are dry
* Keep out of direct sunlight or sources of heat (fireplaces or heaters)
* When empty wash with warm soapy water to reuse glass or buy refill bottle and new reeds
* Never light the reeds
* Keep liquid away from flames or heat
* Never swallow liquid - if consumed seek medical attention immediately
* Wash your hands after touching product and never let liquid touch your eyes or skin
* Avoid direct contact with furniture, fabrics and finished wood surfaces
* Keep out of reach of children and pets
* Take appropriate care disposing of remaining liquid at the end of diffusers life.
I love candles but don't always want to light one and wait for the scent to permeate around the room. I prefer the spritzer for a quick, instant, no fuss scent!
The spritzer is perfect for an instant scent to cover up any smells (husbands and pets if you know what I mean)
I love the ease of the room spray and no candle flame to remember to blow out! It has a permanent spot on my shelf on my shelf in the entryway.