Autumn Harvest Canister Candle
When day light savings is over, the temperature gauge is falling and you need to evoke warmth in your space - go to none other than Autumn Harvest. Balanced with citrus and spice it is definitely all things nice and MUCH more.
Grab your blanket, a cup of tea and your favourite book because quiet Saturday afternoons are made to be accompanied by this scent!
Top Notes: Mandarin, Lemon
Middle Notes: Ginger, Clove
Base Notes: Nutmeg, Cinnamon
Scent Strength - 4.5/5
Scent Category: Aromatic / Spice
Soy is renewable and sustainable as well as these 2 eco warrior benefits, its a cleaner burn (no harmful toxins such as petroleum oil) it has a lower heating/melting point ----> lowering the risk of burning! and it has a slower burning rate than other waxes which means longer candle time and more value.
Only premium perfume oils are used that are phthalate free and handcrafted here in Australia.
Cotton wicks that are naturally coated and LEAD FREE.
Hand blended soy wax and perfume oil means that you get an even scented burn, all the way through unlike many cheaper brands and paraffin candles, that smell on the first burn and thats it - well not with these candles!
Burn times are approximates but generally with upkeep and care, you can get much longer - really, who doesn't want that?! Just follow the steps in candle care.
At The Little Flame Co we love what we do! So much so that we test burn every collection, wax changes and wicks to make sure you are getting a strong scented burn, a great burn and as near perfect as handmade can get!
We LOVE the science of our products and in all industries there are changes, developments and improvements so with this awareness and research we bring you the best value and products through constantly creating and testing but most importantly delving deeper into all things candles to understand our product to the fullest.
** Jar colours may vary from photos to in person **
Please note the following:
- We no longer have Authority to Leave. Signature is required on ALL parcels. If you wish to redirect your parcel this can be done via the third party shipping notification sent directly to your stated email.
- We take no liability or responsibility for missing or lost parcels. Please contact the courier via notification sent directly to your email address.
- If your order is damaged or broken please do the following within 24hrs of receiving;
- Contact us at email@example.com (NO SOCIALS PLEASE) with;
- Photographs of damages
- All other relevant product and delivery information
- Please keep your damaged items until pick up by courier or confirmation that they are no longer required.
- Refund of any order is less the shipping cost.
We must follow procedure to claim prior to refunding or replacing your order, the above must be complied with otherwise it will effect the claiming process and ultimately your refund or replacement.
For further information please refer to the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org