Sea Salt and Caramel Canister Candle
A deeply sweet scent which is heavy and reminiscent of pecan pie, sea salt and caramel boast that saltiness yet the creamy caramel wins the day.
Perfect for the cooler months and winter season as this scent is sweetly heavy and STRONG!
A sweet base of vanilla, maple and sea salt with creamed butter and silky smooth caramel.
Top Notes: Cinnamon Bark, Almond
Middle Notes: Coffee Bean, Maple Syrup
Base Notes: Vanilla, Star Anise
Scent Strength - 5/5
Soy is renewable and sustainable as well as these 2 eco warrior benefits, its a cleaner burn (no harmful toxins such as petroleum oil) it has a lower heating/melting point ----> lowering the risk of burning! and it has a slower burning rate than other waxes which means longer candle time and more value.
Only premium perfume oils are used that are phthalate free and handcrafted here in Australia.
Cotton wicks that are naturally coated and LEAD FREE.
Hand blended soy wax and perfume oil means that you get an even scented burn, all the way through unlike many cheaper brands and paraffin candles, that smell on the first burn and thats it - well not with these candles!
Burn times are approximates but generally with upkeep and care, you can get much longer - really, who doesn't want that?! Just follow the steps in candle care.
At The Little Flame Co we love what we do! So much so that we test burn every collection, wax changes and wicks to make sure you are getting a strong scented burn, a great burn and as near perfect as handmade can get!
We LOVE the science of our products and in all industries there are changes, developments and improvements so with this awareness and research we bring you the best value and products through constantly creating and testing but most importantly delving deeper into all things candles to understand our product to the fullest.
** Jar colours may vary from photos to in person **
Please note the following:
- We no longer have Authority to Leave. Signature is required on ALL parcels. If you wish to redirect your parcel this can be done via the third party shipping notification sent directly to your stated email.
- We take no liability or responsibility for missing or lost parcels. Please contact the courier via notification sent directly to your email address.
- If your order is damaged or broken please do the following within 24hrs of receiving;
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (NO SOCIALS PLEASE) with;
- Photographs of damages
- All other relevant product and delivery information
- Please keep your damaged items until pick up by courier or confirmation that they are no longer required.
- Refund of any order is less the shipping cost.
We must follow procedure to claim prior to refunding or replacing your order, the above must be complied with otherwise it will effect the claiming process and ultimately your refund or replacement.
For further information please refer to the website or contact email@example.com
I had this scent burning at my wedding. All the guest commented. Gorgeous fragrance.
Sea salt and caramel is a delicious smelling scent that fills the room but is not at all overpowering or sickly sweet. It’s simply divine!
The best candle company ever!!!
I purchased the sea salt and caramel at the markets in Canberra and I was hooked! I have had mine for months and it smells incredible every single burn. The scent is true to description and I love the beautiful, natural smell. I was so addicted I dragged my partner up to Sydney for their handmade markets where I bought more Definitely recommend this lovely small business