Welcome to a new era of scent journey. The large tea lights are the most valuable and effective way to learn about The Little Flame Co scents but also for you to embark on your scent journey with us.
This listing is for individual purchase however you can find packs of tea lights within their scent family OR bundles of each of the 4 scent families.
10 hours burn time EACH these tea lights give you the best possible understanding of the scents we blend and create candles as well as a candle to burn and enjoy on your journey.
Fresh is the most crowd pleasing of all due to their limited ability to offend (citrus fresh tends to uplift and incite joy!) and their broader reach around the fragrance wheel with combinations.
Have you taken the scent map test? click here for your own free download to help you on your way!
Due to the complexity of the fragrance designs, the scents fall under various sub-family categories such as Woody/Aquatic, Fruity/Citrus Aromatic, Fresh/Green Aromatic, Woody/Citrus etc.
* Unscrew the lid and remove the cap from the bottle
* Submerge the reeds into the liquid and allow the liquid to be absorbed and flip the reeds (so that both ends have been in the liquid)
* Repeat the flipping of reeds regularly to emit more scent or when the reeds are dry
* Keep out of direct sunlight or sources of heat (fireplaces or heaters)
* When empty wash with warm soapy water to reuse glass or buy refill bottle and new reeds
* Never light the reeds
* Keep liquid away from flames or heat
* Never swallow liquid - if consumed seek medical attention immediately
* Wash your hands after touching product and never let liquid touch your eyes or skin
* Avoid direct contact with furniture, fabrics and finished wood surfaces
* Keep out of reach of children and pets
* Take appropriate care disposing of remaining liquid at the end of diffusers life.
I love candles but don't always want to light one and wait for the scent to permeate around the room. I prefer the spritzer for a quick, instant, no fuss scent!
The spritzer is perfect for an instant scent to cover up any smells (husbands and pets if you know what I mean)
I love the ease of the room spray and no candle flame to remember to blow out! It has a permanent spot on my shelf on my shelf in the entryway.