Posted on September 30 2018First impressions definitely count when selling your home; from cleanliness and presentation to the smell and ambiance created; you want to welcome and awe your prospective purchasers from the moment they walk up to the front door. The Little Flame Co and Jess Grashorn from Ray White Goulburn have teamed up to give you the top tips to ready your home for sale and the know how on scenting and burning candles during your open homes. They know you'll agree, its the finer details that are important to create the maximum impact.
Home » The Little Things
The Little Things » open homes and candles
- Ready, Scent, SELL! Sep 30 2018 First impressions definitely count when selling your home; from cleanliness and present...
- bath time candle packs
- best candles to burn open home
- best scent to burn when selling
- candles to burn when selling
- inspections and burning candles
- jess grashorn
- open homes and candles
- open homes and scents
- real estate and candles
- relaxation pack
- scenting your home for inspections
- selling your home
- spa candle
- spa candles
- spa experience
- What do I burn when selling my home
Showing items 1-1 of 1.